Friday, July 11, 2008

Thing -#23- Summarize

I am very happy to have completed "23 Things". I worried about completing this task and felt like a thunder cloud was following me around until I completed the assignments. It was not easy to complete. Mary and I worked on 23 Things for many days and many many hours. Mary was great and helped me get through the swamp and quicksand.

What are some favorite discoveries or exercises you experienced?

Flickr was a favorite because it can very useful and easy to use. Access to photographs will be useful for teachers and students in all areas of the curriculum. Flickr offers the opportunity to obtain the pictures and then incorporate the shots into your own computer collection and use them when needed. The procedure for getting the pictures and shaving them is easy to do which makes Flickr more valuable.

Even though Podcast was filled with earthquakes and volcanoes, I enjoyed making a photo story.
This was not really difficutl to do but there were so many steps it was easy to get confused and not know where to next. Getting the music, was fustrating because there were so many irrelant questions to answer, blanks to type in your address, and e mail, and school information. The final product even though it was not perfect was complete and that spells success.

How has this progress assisted or affected you?

23 Things has really broadened my computer knowledge. Some "Things" will continue to be useful and become part of my computer repitore other "Things "will be stored. It will be so very nice to know and understand the topic when someone is discussing one of the "23 Things that are not part of my daily life.


I completed the survery but it would not allow me to submit.

No comments: