Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thing #12- Comments on Gloogle Blog Search

Learning about American glass companies is an interesting topic. So I went through the listings and after studying the listings I selected" Early American Press Glass. " The title says it all, but upon opening the site, I discovered that there was not enough information provided about the history of American glass. I felt like this would be a good site because several companies were listed so I thought these would be discussed and examples would be included. Unfortunately, the site features only a select number of patterns and provides only a few details about these patterns. The site does permit the individual pattern to be enlarged for illustrating the small details of the glass which is nice for those patrons who are interested.

No comments: