Friday, July 4, 2008

Thing - #17 Rollyo

Rollyo is really a tool for teachers and librarians. The rollyo is a means of pulling all the web sites together about a particular subject and making the information more accessible for both the students and teachers. In this case the teacher or librarian will create the rollyo and the students are the ones who will use the rollyo to pull up the web site and view the information. All the web sites about birds will be together and the student uses a search term to pull out the information he needs from the rollyo. A great spot for students to collect information in a efficient manner.


My rollyo is private so I posted the one I created about New Orleans.

1 comment:

Librarian Peggy said...

Aren't you so proud of yourself for continuing to "plug along" and learn with each Thing. All I have to go is the podcast. I know that I'll figure it out!