Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thing -# 2-Lifelong Learning-Thing #3-Make & Create-Thing- #4- Register Blogs

This morning was very productive as I learned about what is going to happening this summer.
I read, looked, and listened to the tutorials about the Web 2.0 (23things) that I will be doing for the next few weeks. The life long learning was a good start and it helped me to know where I need work. After thinking about what I need to accomplish I wrote a few goals with a time line and am ready to go.

Setting up and registering my blog was a new experience for me. Geaux blogging! Now I am waiting for some responses.

Creating an avatar was like playing with paper dolls with accessories of the 21 century. There were so many choices and after adding, deleting, and playing around I just settled for an image that I thought was just OK. It's cute but could have been better. This is fun to work with and students will love doing this for class projects. Can't you just see what they could create after reading A Wrinkle in Time?

1 comment:

mmin said...

It is so much more fun doing this with a buddy. I am glad that we got to do this bit together. I guess there is something to this community thing about blogging after all. Of course, when you type as fast as we do, it is really easy to type boo-boos. But, I have had fun working my way so far. Now, let's get on with the show and see what else they have for us out there.

I know that you will help me stay on target to get this work FINISHED. Then next year - boy will our kids have some fun.

Okay, are you ready for recess yet?

And here I was the one that said play would be hard for me, hmmmmm!