Monday, August 3, 2009

Thing #11 Evaluation

Some of my favorite things included Wordle, Wordshift, Skype, and although I'm not a player, I liked Second Life. Additionally, I like Animoto! Bookr was great and useful.

Technology is always a struggle for me, so anytime I learn about all of the wonderful new technology tools I am moving in the right direction. These summer professional learning experiences update me and prepare me for the coming year. These new skills enable me to discuss, model, and share with other teachers and students the new technology resources that I've learned over the summer. This also gives me time to process the ideas and plan how to incorporate them at school.

This summers' 11.5 was the perfect number of "Things" to accomplish. Not too many not too few ...just the right amount.

Thank you very much.

No comments: